Home » » The Hottie In Blue

The Hottie In Blue

The Hottie In Blue














Look at the girl, how innocently she is looking at us and this innocence of her is making me go wild for her. Where the hell was she till date? Why I missed her out? If I got a chance to date her and then to go along I will never miss it. Anything else can get compromised for her. Theses Philippines are famous for their bulky boobs and sleek waist, both are the factor that attracts a man to the ultimate level. Even just by talking about it I can feel my breaths going heavier. I hope you are also going through the same. It rarely happens that we came across one such girl who seems like a dream come true type thing and she is the one, at least for me. But I am sure that you also can’t keep yourself away from her any longer. The best part about is that she is just giving the look that seems more like an invitation.

As if she is waiting for us to be there and to make out with her. I wish I could have been there and could have been with her in the same blanket. I can fantasize myself touching her here and there and her cuddling me and feeling shy. Wow, what a great feeling it would have been. Then afterwards allowing her to dominate me and letting me move as her tunes. Nothing else can be more fascinating than letting you get dominated by a beautiful girl. This could also turn out to be a last wish of a man. Do you have any other plan that can excite you more than this thing? I am sure that you can never be able to come out with one such idea. Moreover you are also feeling the same that I am, right?
Share this article :

OSCARS